Make a huge difference to the lives of our patients with life-limiting illnesses and their families or carers. You can make a real to difference when you volunteer and we believe volunteering is rewarding for everyone involved.
Benefits of volunteering
- Be part of a welcoming team, meet new people and make new friends
- Improve confidence and communication skills
- Improve your health and happiness
- Feel valued and appreciated while you’re doing a good deed
From Garden House Hospice Care you will receive:
- A comprehensive induction where you will learn about the hospice, its’ departments and policies
- On-the job training and be offered a skills development programme
- Valuable work experience to boost your CV
- An invitation to the annual Volunteers Tea Party, thanking and celebrating the hard work of our volunteers
Watch our video and see how you can make a difference
Garden House Hospice Care from HitchinTV on Vimeo.