Event Name: Sunset Starlight Walk
Event Date: 03 Aug 2019 7:45 PM - 11:59 PM
This event doesn't have any ticket available
Conditions of entry
•I acknowledge that this is a walk and not a race and participation in this event may be physically demanding- for example; walking the distance required to reach the end, walking when it is dark.
• I understand that walking along public roadways is potentially hazardous and I must walk and not jog or run.
• I understand that medical advice should be sought from a General Practitioner if I am in any doubt about my ability to take part in this event or have any underlying medical condition-for example; uncontrolled high blood pressure; Heart Condition; Pregnant, to name a few.
• I agree to be solely responsible for my actions and that the event organiser, its ofﬁcers, employees, agents, afﬁliates, associated companies, sponsors or medical advisers are not responsible for any personal injury, illness, accident, loss, damage or public liability or that may arise as a result of my participation in this event.
• If for any reason I am unable to take part after a place has been reserved, I will let the event organiser know as soon as possible as places are not transferable.
• I understand the entry fee is not refundable and that I will donate my entry money to the Hospice as a good will gesture if I cannot take part.
• Dogs are accepted on the walk but must always be kept on a lead, no exceptions.
•If you bring a dog, then you must pick up any littering that may take place.
• I understand there will be no registration on the day of the event, unless warning for an explained reason has been given to the event organiser.
• By registering I agree that all photographs and videos taken during the event can be used to promote this event and future Garden House Hospice Care events.
• Under 18 years must always be accompanied by a participating adult during the event
• On no account is alcohol to be brought to or consumed prior to or during the event
• Please note: As this is a sponsored event, we would kindly ask that each participant aims to raise as much sponsorship as possible.
• Closing date for entries Wednesday 31st July 2019 (subject to availability of places). This is to allow the correct amount of equipment to be ordered to arrive in time for the event, such as medals and t-shirts.