Event Name: Skydive 2019
Event Date: 18 Aug 2019 11:59 PM - 19 Aug 2019 12:01 AM
This event doesn't have any ticket available
Conditions of entry
• We would like to kindly remind you this is a sponsored event in order to raise valuable hospice funds for patients and families living with a life limiting illness. You will be required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £50 when you sign up and agree to raise the minimum sponsorship amount of £500. If you decide not to jump on the day, you will need to pay any outstanding sponsorship monies to the charity.
• You must be at least 16 years of age to skydive. Anyone under the age of 18 must have signed parental consent. Reasonable height to weight ratios and levels of fitness apply, which are a little more stringent for women weighing over 13 stone. There is a maximum weight limit of 16 stone. Weight limits include clothes and shoes.
• You accept the risks associated with Skydiving, an extreme adventure sport, and you understand that Garden House Hospice Care will not accept any liability or responsibility for you taking part in a skydive.
• You must agree to and sign North London Skydiving Centre's Terms and Conditions and are required to sign their 'Tandem Student Parachutist Medical and Information Declaration' on arrival at the airfield.
• Anyone with a listed medical condition must first seek qualified medical advice and certification using a 'BPA form 115B'. Please ask for more information.
• Skydiving is weather dependent, which means that your jump can be postponed at very short notice (but you can re-book within a six-month period).