Join us on this unique cycling experience, riding through historic battlefields, commemorating the Centenary of the end of the Great War, whilst raising valuable funds for Garden House Hospice Care.
WW1 Centenary Cycle Challenge Details:
- Start in London at St Christopher’s Hospice, the first Hospice in England.
- Cycle to France along the Pilgrims Way.
- Head to Ypres and witness the Last Post at the Menin Gate.
- Cycle through the battlefields of Ypres, Loos, Vimy Ridge and the Somme.
- Finish the ride in the Forest of Compiegne, the site of the Armistice.
- On route honour the Fallen of the Great War.
- Make memories to last a life time.
- Ride with 32 other fundraisers.
- Return Transport.
- Accommodation throughout the event.
- Cycle support including group leaders.
- All your food and drink throughout the cycle ride.
- Unique WW1 Centenary Cycle Challenge cycle jersey.
- Commemorative certificate.
For More information on Fundraising for this Event, Click Here
For Frequently Asked Questions about this event, Click Here
To View the Full itinerary for this event, Click Here
Not quite convinced? To register your interest Click Here