Represent Garden House Hospice Care at one of the greatest sporting challenges of all time!
Did you get a ballot place for London Marathon 2019? Make every mile count and join our Hospice team, helping us to raise vital funds through sponsorship for patient care in our community.
As a member of the Garden House Hospice Care London marathon team for 2019 you will be raising valuable money to improve the lives of so many people. In return we will provide you with:
- Support over the next 6 months with training advice from an expert marathon coach, advice on nutrition, kit, hydration and how to prepare for the race itself.
- Support around the course on race day.
- A Garden House Hospice Care technical T shirt and/or running vest.
- Top tips from experts on fundraising ideas.
- Publicity for your event through the Hospice social media, media and shops.
Going the extra mile
David Ralph will be running the streets of London proudly presenting the Hospice in this year’s event.
“Garden House Hospice Care do fantastic work in the local community, they were also there for my Nanny Bubbles in her time of need. I can’t thank the hospice enough for the help and support that they gave to her and my family.
Last year was 15 years since she has passed and I wanted to do something special for her and to help give back to the charity that helped her so much.”
David aims to raise a whopping £2,500 in aid of the hospice in memory of his Nanny Bubbles.
To show your support through sponsorship today visit Virgin Money Giving.
Doing good, does you good. Thank you for caring so we can too.