14th - 22nd September 2019
North Coast 500 Cycle Ride
Join us this September on a fantastic cycling experience, riding 500 miles around the North Coast of Scotland, enjoying some of the most outstanding cycling Great Britain has to offer - all in aid of your local hospice, Garden House Hospice Care.
The North Coast 500 is an amazing opportunity to complete one of the all-time classic cycle rides whilst making a big difference to the care and support of the Communities of North Herts and Stevenage. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something special, making memories that will last a lifetime.
- Travel from Letchworth Garden City to Inverness.
- Starting from Inverness Castle, cycle for 7 days and 500 miles in a clockwise direction around the North Coast of Scotland.
- Experience some of the most outstanding cycling available in Great Britain. For example, the Bealach na Bà (Gaelic for “Pass of the Cattle”).
- Savour local customs and communities.
- Stay in local accommodation on route.
- Finish in Inverness before travelling home.
- Accommodation throughout the event.
- Cycle transport to and from Inverness.
- Full cycle support including group leaders.
- All your food and drink throughout the cycle ride.
- Unique NC500 Cycle Ride cycle jersey.
- Commemorative certificate.
Click here to download the full event itinerary.
Registration fee: £150
Fundraising target: £1,750
Click here to download our full fundraising information pack.
Click here to download our frequently asked questions.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the Fundraising Team on 01462 679540 or email our Challenge and Endurance Events Manager Richard on email@example.com
Please note, spaces for this once in a lifetime trip are limited. Sign up today to secure your space.