Face to Face Fundraiser
Garden House Hospice Care is proud to be working with Local Hospice Lottery - a weekly lottery set up to provide financial support to adult and children's hospices across Great Britain.
Whether you are looking for a new career, or seeking to develop your existing one, Local Hospice Lottery has a range of flexible opportunities and great rewards for outgoing, confident and creative people.
- A great communicator who is prepared to work hard to achieve your full potential?
- Motivated and target driven?
- An individual who has a desire to make a difference within their community?
If so, Local Hospice Lottery is looking for people like you to join its fundraising team in aid of Garden House Hospice Care.
As a fundraiser, you will be able to strike up a conversation with anyone, be determined, self-motivated, passionate, persuasive, and thrive on a challenge. We offer fantastic opportunities, flexible hours and conditions, a great starting salary, and uncapped bonuses.
- Basic Salary of £23,733 with the Opportunity To Earn £38,000
- Full time and part time employed roles available
- Competitive and generous, uncapped bonus structure where realistic earnings can be in excess of £30k
- Monthly Bonus payments
- Paid Travel time to and from the field + paid mileage allowance
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays on appointment (rising with length of service and pro-rated for part-time)
- Paid Birthday leave
- Full induction and training programme
- Field support and coaching & development
- Health cash plan
- Bluecrest Health Assessments
- Competitive pension
£23,733 + monthly bonus
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG5