Charity Sales Fundraiser Contractor
Garden House Hospice Care is proud to be working with Local Hospice Lottery - a weekly lottery set up to provide financial support to adult and children's hospices across Great Britain.
If you are looking for a challenge that will help transform lives and need flexible hours,
join Local Hospice Lottery as an independent contractor to help raise funds for Garden House Hospice Care.
As a fundraiser, you will be able to strike up a conversation with anyone and will be able to brush off rejection lightly. A good fundraiser is resilient, passionate and likes a challenge. Our fundraisers work in a variety of settings mostly outdoors, with occasional venue opportunities if they arise.
Previous experience needed
- Experience in Direct Sales
- Experience in dealing with the public face to face
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience of Door to Door/venue sales specifically
- Valid driving license and use of a car
- Knowledge of the Hospice movement and Garden House Hospice Care in particular
- CV application
- CV review
- Telephone call with Recruitment Specialist
- Video call with Regional Fundraising Manager
£1 - £45,000
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG5