National Three Peaks Challenge
As one of the most iconic and talked about challenges in the world, the National 3 Peaks Challenge is up there with the best.
This trek of a lifetime will see you climbing the highest mountains in Scotland (Ben Nevis, 1344m), England (Scafell Pike, 978m) and Wales (Snowdon, 1085m). Over the course of 2 days, you will trek approximately 26 miles and ascend to a total height of almost 3000m whilst raising vital funds for Garden House Hospice Care.
Friday 12th - Monday 15th July 2024
The registration fee is just £99. The cost of the trip includes:
- Transport to and from all the peaks in a minibus from the Hospice in Letchworth
- Twin room accommodation in hotels on Friday and Sunday nights
- Evening meals pre- and post- challenge, plus hot and cold refreshments after each mountain
- Expert guides/walk leaders and support on the mountains
- Drivers throughout the weekend driving you to each location
- A bespoke hospice t-shirt
- National 3 Peaks Challenge finishers medal
- Advice from an expert team in preparing for your challenge
- Support with your fundraising
Climb 3 peaks, fund 3 hours
We ask every walker to pledge to raise a minimum of £1,213 for Garden House Hospice Care. Why? Because this could fund our entire services for 3 hours.
The National 3 Peaks Challenge is a charity event and this year's entry fee of just £99 only part covers the cost of you taking part in the event. Garden House Hospice Care needs to raise £6.5 million a year to continue providing vital end of life care for local people.