20-24th March 2017
Making a Will and letting loved ones know.. your wishes is vital.
During this special week local solicitors are giving their time for free to write basic Wills in return for a donation to Garden House Hospice Care.
It’s great value for money and couldn’t be simpler:
1. Book an appointment for 20-24th March with one of the participating solicitors, quoting “Make a Will Week”.
2. Meet with the solicitor to discuss your individual requirements and get their expert advice
3. Donate a suggested minimum amount of £100 for a basic Will or £150 for a pair of basic Mirror Wills.*
4. Watch your wishes turn into your Will. Your solicitor can also include a gift to the Hospice if you would like
5. Relax, you have planned for the future and also helped patients and families who are facing a life-limiting illness
*Updates to existing wills are also possible. More complex wills need to be discussed on a case by case with the solicitor and may incur an additional charge. Donations will be collected by the solicitors and passed to the hospice.
Stevenage - Heckford Norton Solicitors
2 Letchmore Rd, Stevenage, SG1 3HU
Stevenage – Tollers
Hertlands House Stevenage, Stevenage
Letchworth and Stevenage - BBW
Daniel Whiddett, Jonathan Schoop & Christiane Colbon
Letchworth - Broadway Chambers,
Letchworth Garden City, SG6 3AD
Stevenage - Forum Chambers, The Forum,
Stevenage, SG1 1EL
Letchworth and Stevenage -Friis & Radstone
Renata Shieff and Alice O’Connor
Letchworth - 50 Station Road, Letchworth
Garden City, SG6 3BE
Stevenage - Wye Lodge, 66 High Street,
Old Stevenage, SG1 3EA
Hitchin - Ross Williams Solicitors
Victoria House, 26 Tilehouse Street,
Hitchin, SG5 2DY
Hitchin - HRJ Foreman Laws
25 Bancroft, Hitchin SG5 1JW
Royston - Penn Sassoli
20A Market Hill, Royston, SG8 9JG