Letchworth-based Garden House Hospice Care has once again teamed up with local solicitors for its “Make a Will Week” campaign. From 20th to 24th March participating solicitors will waiver their usual fees so that supporters can get a basic Will for a donation instead. The campaign raised over £8,000 in 2015.
It’s great value for money and couldn’t be simpler to get involved. All you need to do is book an appointment with one of the participating solicitors and donate a suggested minimum amount of £100 for a basic Will or £150 for pair of basic Mirror Wills.
More complex Wills need to be discussed on a case by case basis with the solicitor and may incur an additional charge. Updates to existing Wills are also possible.
Katy Terry, Development Manager at the hospice said “Thanks to all the participating solicitors for giving people this fantastic opportunity to get an affordable, professional Will written whilst supporting local patients and families who are facing a life-limiting illness. There are limited appointments though so please book now”.
Firms taking part are:
- BBW, Letchworth and Stevenage (01462 482248 or 01438 359311)
- Tollers, Stevenage (01438 901095)
- Friis & Radstone, Letchworth and Stevenage (01462 486654 or 01438 312525)
- Heckford Norton, Stevenage (01438 312211)
- HRJ Foreman Laws, Hitchin (01462 458711)
- Penn Sassoli, Royston (01763 245234)
- Ross Williams, Hitchin (01462 636666)