Donate to our shops
We will cherish your preloved goods
Help us to get the most from your preloved goods. We are always happy to accept your donations which can be dropped off at any of our shops during opening hours.
Your donations are sold in our shops to help raise funds to provide quality care and support to local people and their families who are living with a life-limiting conditions.
We always need:
- Accessories - shoes, bags, jewelry
- Bric a Brac
- Furniture - subject to some restrictions
- Small electricals
- Books /DVD
Donations we can not accept
We value everything you donate however unfortunately there are some items we can not sell for safety or legal reasons. These are listed, as follows:.
Furniture and household items
- Upholstered furniture without a fire label including items without labels that are part of donated sets
- Upholstered furniture with large tears or damage
- Furniture with missing parts or damage that may make the item unsafe
- Veneered wood furniture with damage to the veneer exposing the inner wood
- Candles without instructions
- Large White goods including TV’s
- Electric blankets
- Sunbeds and tanning equipment
- Power tools without instructions
- Oil filled radiators (not supplied with a thermostat)
- Storage heaters hardwired
Sports and safety equipment
- Buoyancy aids, lifejackets
- Safety helmets, riding hats, crash helmets, cycle helmets
- Safety harnesses of any sort
- Children's car seats
- Toys without a CE mark
Miscellaneous items including
- Duvets and pillows that have been used
- Scatter cushions
- Prescriptions spectacles
- Real fur items
- Replica guns and knives
- Cooking utensils such as saucepans and frying pans
- Damaged crockery and glasses
If you have a large donation or a furniture collection* we will collect for FREE! just call 01462 678076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection.
*Please note however we cannot do house clearances.
Your donations help us to provide the very best Hospice care to local people every day of the year.